How To Get Frizz-free Relief with Hair Rebonding
Get Frizz-free Relief Hair with hair rebonding; Rebonding of hair makes them easy to style but it is expensive and requires extra hair care. Get Frizz-free Relief Hair with hair rebonding
We all wish for sleek, shiny, salon-styled hair. And if yours gives you frizzy, wavy, nightmares, Hair Rebonding is the perfect solution. Imagine waking up every day and not having to blow dry or straighten! It is now possible to defy gravity and genetics and get the poker-straight locks you’ve always dreamed of.
Get Frizz-free Relief Hair with hair rebonding
How Hair Rebonding works
Hair cells have natural bonds which determine its texture, making it wavy or straight. The trick is to alter the bonds in the protein molecules. The Rebonding process uses a chemical relaxant and neutralizer to do the job.
The cream softener is applied after a wash and let stay for 30 minutes or so. The agent works on breaking down the bonds of the cells in the hair and relaxing the hair. The neutralizer is then applied to lock in the straight look.
Also Check; 11 Ways to Upgrade Your ‘Mom Ponytail’
Taking care of Rebonded hair
Hair Rebonding treatments are quite expensive so make sure to take good care of your hair. Before getting your hair straightened, be very sure that you want it done as it requires a lot of post treatment care. The chemicals used in the process make the hair a bit brittle and susceptible to breakage. Handled carefully, your hair can look beautiful for a long time.
Tips to Keep Your Hair Looking Healthy and Shiny After Rebonding
- Don’t wash your hair for a few days after the treatment to let the chemicals do their job.
- Experts usually recommend that hair not be tied back or tucked behind the ears. Keep hair straight even when sleeping to avoid bending.
- After 3 or 4 days of the Hair Rebonding treatment, use a mild shampoo followed by a good conditioner. Leave it in for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Experts also recommend not using heat – if you must blow dry your hair, do it on a cool setting to avoid making hair too dry.
- Remember that your hair needs time to recover from the relaxing chemicals. Wait for at least 6 months before highlighting or colouring.
- Make sure to trim your hair regularly to keep split ends to a minimum. Rebonding makes individual hairs susceptible to split ends and breakage.
- Wash hair in cold water and rinse thoroughly to have a clean scalp.
- Use a wide toothed comb to brush hair. Handle tangles gently. Plastic usually causes static in cold weather so use a wooden comb as far as possible.
- After the Rebonding treatment, try to avoid exposing your treated hair to extreme weather. Use a scarf or umbrella to keep it looking great for a long time.
- Hair spas are a great option as they provide the much needed nutrients.
- Of course, a well-rounded diet with nourishing fruits and vegetables will help your hair recover faster. Include nuts like almonds and cashews.
Sounds cumbersome? You’ll get used to it. The best part is, your hair will be smooth and frizz free for at least 2 years.